Thursday 6 October 2011

The build in pieces

I thought it probably a good idea to put some pics up of 
how I got to the final look of the Cafe 5.

It took a total of 5 weeks of non stop work and creating to end up with the final 
product and I'm really pleased with how it's all come out in the end.

One thing is for sure . . . It's been a MASSIVE learning curve!



Got the bike home and it was an "interesting" ride. I thought the riding position
was quite uncomfortable so i was pretty pleased I'd be totally changing it!



FILL 'EM UP!!!







Minus the pipes . . .


Take away some wheels . . .




The thing I love about the sun is you can work on your bike OUTSIDE!
Trouble is getting it In without wheel . . . Hulk had to do an appearance!




My wife is a wonderful and patient lady!! She put up with this mess for 5 weeks!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment