Wednesday 20 April 2011

DRuNKeN KiDS + HD's = £££'s

After everything I've done to make this into the WLA bike I envisioned all it took was a few drunken kids muckin about to add yet a few more issues to what was a "Finished" project. After arriving home and parking the bike up on the drive and proceeded to have dinner and watch a DVD with Nic.

Suddenly I hear a crash sound with shouting from outside.

Something told me I wasn't going to be happy with what I was about to find.






A painful find!!

Ho Hum! I recently had the bike repainted as their was slight peeling on the fenders so I just got the tank repainted with the lot. The only really SAD bit is the work I put in with the decals has now been for naught!! So I'm either going to redo them or do something different. I haven't decided yet but I'm sure I'll post something once I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment