Saturday 16 April 2011

JAP Motorcycles

So this is it!!

This is the start of my blogging about the motorcycles I own and would like to build.
I'll be updating the blog as I go with previous projects and bikes I've owned.

I was thinking of starting a custom bike building business but for now I'll build em for
me and if they get any attention I might think of selling them one day.

JAP (J Anthony Packett) Motorcycles is about feeling free to express yourself
for Yourself. I customize bikes the way I'd like to see them, not so others can pat me on
the back and say how Cool they look.

No matter what you create, do it for YOU!


1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. himalayan motorcycle tours

    ReplyDelete